Monday, June 14, 2004

Just kidding, I guess I am a blog virgin

or inexperienced at least. I couldn't figure out how to make a posting last night, so I commented on my own posting...Lame-o.

Anyhow, the gist of last night's blog: There's a 12 hour time difference between Malaysia and Eastern Standard Time, and the weather yesterday was 90 degrees and 58% humidity. And oh, yeah, a little panic;)

Alright, for all of those who are interested, here are my addresses in Malaysia:

Apartment: (where I live)
2B-07-01 E-Park
Jalan Batu Uban
11700 Gelugor
P. Pinang

University: (best place to send packages)
Pusat Bahasa
Universiti Sains Malaysia
11800 Minden
P.Pinang

Btw, Leah and Laura are the hottest ever (followed closely by the image of Polio in 80s short shorts, aka my running shorts over his boxers...) And I just had the awesomest weekend ever:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Where are you going? Create your own travel map!
View mquasius11's TravBuddy Profile