Monday, July 19, 2004

Sometimes I hate the Internet

You know that feeling...when you just wrote a long, gorgeous email to one of your friends, and you hit 'Send' and the next thing you know, there was an error, and it didn't get sent, and it also magically disappeared...???  That just happened with this horrifically long blog on my job and my recent trip to a tropical fruit farm.  So this blog is pretty much to rant about the evils of internet failure and a reminder to myself to write about those topics again.  When I'm not MAD anymore.  (I must say that having to speak correctly all week really makes me want to speak slang, and mumble, and rebel against grammar, as I'm sure is obvious from all of my blogs.)
 
Tchau,
Meebs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Where are you going? Create your own travel map!
View mquasius11's TravBuddy Profile